- You now have a Secure Inbox web page. Save the address to this page as a favorite or bookmark
- Send your new Secure Inbox link to contact so they can send you a secure message.
- Now that your Secure Inbox web address has been saved and others have sent to you from the Secure Inbox, let’s get it in place for all your friends and associates to use.
- Add the Secure Inbox link to your email signature (lesson provided below)
- Add to the link to your Company website (lesson provided below)
- Post the link to your secure inbox page on Facebook (lesson provided below)
- Add to Linkedin, MySpace, or any other space that your contacts use to reach you.
Note: You will also receive an email with instructions and tips to get started.
Use various 3rd party sites such as Linked In, Myspace, and Facebook to display your Personal Secure Inbox. Also use it for your email, such as Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo.