Over the last few months, we have been diligently planning and implementing enhancements and new features into our SenditCertifiedTM System based on support tickets, customer feedback and industry trends.
We are happy to inform you that we will be rolling out these changes this coming weekend! To minimize the impact to our clients, we will be performing this upgrade starting on Sunday, June 4th 2023 at 11:00pm EST and it is estimated that the upgrade will be completed by 4:00am EST on June 5, 2023.
- We have done a security review and have made flow improvements for two-factor authentication.
- We have made enhancements so that the SenditCertifiedTM site now works better on smaller screens like tablets and cell phones.
- We have added the ability for users to save & edit their subscription payment method as well as to see their payment history & payment receipts.
- We have reorganized some of the menu options and screens to make it easier to navigate and update your account information.
- We have improved the ability to add users and/or vault storage for individual and corporate accounts.
- We have improved the process for adding Contacts.
- We have improved the subscription renewal process including adding reminders to help ensure that your service doesn't lapse.
- The Code Service now allows you the ability to set further restrictions on how the recipient can interact with the secure content you are sending them.
- The Expiration Date issues have been resolved. We have revamped how we are handling expiration dates and have implemented subscription reminders to help ensure that your account doesn't expire.
- Depending on the type of account you have, if your account does expire, you will still have access to your messages and files for the duration of time specified in the terms & conditions.
- Corporate clients will now be able to better manage their corporate users, including adding new users.
- Sending a secure email using the Code Service has been improved to now send the codes via SMS message OR email to the recipient.
- Images included in your secure email messages will no longer show as broken links.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, please report any issues to the technical support team with the support button on the site or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.